Professor Emeritus, Voice; B.A., Columbia College
- Made his debut at the Cologne Chamber Opera in the West German premiere of Benjamin Brittens The Beggars Opera playing the role of MacHeath.
- Made his German debut at the Koblenz Operette auf dem Rhein in 52 performances of The Merry Widow, followed by 20 other leading tenor roles on the opera stages of Germany .
- Made his Kennedy Center debut with the Paul Hill Chorale, singing the title role in Beethovens Christ on the Mount of Olives, followed by the tenor role in Messiah, then the C Major Mass also by Beethoven.
- After beginning teaching at Shenandoah he returned to Europe to make a recital debut in London s Wigmore Hall.
- Chairman of the Voice Division for 10 years.
- President of the Virginia Chapter of the National Teachers of Singing for 2 terms, as well as State Governor for 2 two-year terms.
- At the Shenandoah Valley Music Festival in Orkney Springs, he sang the tenor role in Beethovens 9th Symphony for two seasons, one of which was telecast on Public Television, William Hudson conducting the Fairfax Symphony.