B.M., M.M., Shenandoah University
- Member of The International Association of Women in Music, Sigma Alpha Iota, and the International Guild of Musicians in Dance.
- Composed for three films produced through the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.
- A Dusty Day has been performed in Prague, Czech Republic and was selected for performance at Ohio Universitys 1998 conference, Women in Music: A Celebration of the Last One Hundred Years.
- Two of her scores, Footprints and Solace, received their premieres at the Kennedy Center.
- Accompanied classes for many world-renowned dance instructors, and guest accompanist at regional gatherings of the American College Dance Festival Association since 1989.
- Appeared in concert with the Shenandoah Dance Ensemble, performing works by Poulenc, Stravinsky and Paul Bowles, as well as her own compositions.