Northern Virginia Campus
Shenandoah University in Loudoun County
Shenandoah University’s Northern Virginia Campus is situated in Ashburn, Va. in Loudoun County, a historic growing community only 35 miles from Washington D.C. The campus is comprised of two locations: the Ashmill Building, adjacent to the Inova Loudoun Hospital, and Innovation Hall at George Washington (GW).
At each location, you will experience small class sizes with personalized attention from instructors committed to your success. You will also gain practical hands-on experience with state-of-the-art technology and modern facilities through Shenandoah’s innovative partnerships with Inova, GWU and Loudoun County Public Schools.
Recently, Shenandoah’s Northern Virginia Campus has undertaken an exciting expansion due to a $3.2 million investment by Inova to bring occupational therapy (OT), physical therapy (PT) and physician assistant (PA) programs to the Ashmill Building location. Renovations to the Ashmill Building are underway and are scheduled to be completed by the launch of the new programs in Fall 2014.
- Master of Science in Education Emphasis in Teaching
- Master of Science Reading Specialist
- Master of Science Individualized Focus
- Master of Science in Special Education
- Professional Studies Certificate in Initial Teacher Licensure
- Professional Studies Certificate in Special Education
- Professional Studies Certificate Reading Specialist
Office of Education Outreach
- Office of Education Outreach offers cohorts for Career Switchers as well as onsite classes
Physician Assistant Studies
- M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies (opening Fall 2015)
Locations & Maps
The Northern Virginia Campus has two locations.
- Ashmill Building at 44160 Scholar Plaza Suite 100, Leesburg, VA – view on a map
- Innovation Hall at 45085 University Drive, Ashburn, VA – view on a map