Shenandoah University in Loudoun County
The Northern Virginia Campus (NVC) is situated in Loudoun County Virginia, outside a historic growing community only 35 miles from Washington D.C. The campus is comprised of two locations: Scholar Plaza, adjacent to the Inova Loudoun Hospital, and Innovation Hall at George Washington (GW).
At each location, you will experience small class sizes with personalized attention from instructors committed to your success. You will also gain practical hands-on experience with state-of-the-art technology and modern facilities through Shenandoah’s innovative partnerships with Inova, GWU and Loudoun County Public Schools.
Recently, Shenandoah’s Northern Virginia Campus has undertaken an exciting expansion due to a $3.2 million investment by Inova to bring occupational therapy (OT) and physical therapy (PT) to the Scholar Plaza Building.
- Master of Science in Education Emphasis in Teaching
- Masters of Science in Education concentration in Administration Supervision
- Master of Science Individualized Focus
- Master of Science in Special Education
- Professional Certificate in Administration Supervision
- Professional Studies Certificate in Initial Teacher Licensure
- Professional Studies Certificate in Special Education
- Professional Studies Certificate Reading Specialist
Office of Education Outreach
- Office of Education Outreach offers cohorts for Career Switchers as well as onsite classes
Physician Assistant Studies
Locations & Maps
The Northern Virginia Campus has two locations.
- Scholar Plaza at 44160 Scholar Plaza Suite 100, Leesburg, VA – view on a map
- Innovation Hall at 45085 University Drive, Ashburn, VA – view on a map