Shenandoah University’s nursing programs are based on the strongest qualities of integrity, caring, curiosity, and intelligence.
Academic standards are rigorous, yet programs are convenient and flexible.
How to Apply
Apply online using the Shenandoah University Graduate Application.
- Fall Priority Deadline 1: January 15
- Fall Priority Deadline 2: March 15 (After the March 15 Deadline space is not guaranteed)
- Fall Deadline 3: April 15
- Fall Deadline 4: June 15
- Spring Deadline: November 1
- Health Informatics Certificate Deadline: January 15
Decisions announced two months after deadline. June 15 Deadline decisions will be announced by August 15.
- Most Nursing Programs: Fall Spring, and Summer
- Health Informatics Certificate: Fall
- Nurse-Midwifery Certificate: Fall
- Post Master’s Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate: Summer
- Post Master’s Nursing Education Certificate: Summer
- Post Master’s Psychiatric Mental Health Certificate: Summer
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner: Fall
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Family Nurse Practitioner: Fall
- MSN programs: Fall and Spring
Doctor of Nursing Practice
Post-BSN to DNP
Post-MSN to DNP
Doctor of Nursing Practice Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner