Shenandoah University’s Bernard J. Dunn School of Pharmacy prepares you to effectively serve patients in a diverse range of settings as a valued member of the health care team.
Fall 2015 Application Deadline Extension!
Our nationally recognized pharmacy program offers several degree pathways and two campus locations.
How to Apply
- Application to the Traditional Pharmacy program is through the PharmCAS system.
- Application to the Non-Traditional PharmD Pathway is through the Shenandoah Graduate Online Application
- Students interested in applying to the dual PharmD/MBA must be admitted and successfully complete one term in the PharmD program prior to submitting an application to the MBA program.
Application Opens: July 21, 2015 for Fall 2016 term
The School of Pharmacy has extended the deadline for receiving traditional applications for the Fall 2015 term!
- You must have your PharmCAS application created no later than May 18, 2015 for consideration.
- Shenandoah School of Pharmacy will accept applications through June 1, 2015 for our final Pharmacy seats.
|PROGRAM||START TERM||APPLICATION DEADLINE|
Fall 2015: May 18, 2015
Fall 2016: March 2, 2016
Fall: March 15 (May fill prior to deadline)
Learn more by attending an Open House