We’ll prepare you to shine in today’s dynamic global business environment.
Our Master of Business Administration program will educate you to become a successful, principled leader with a global perspective. You’ll graduate with confidence in your ability to solve problems, be an effective communicator and work successfully as an individual or team member.
Our MBA program provides valuable advanced education for managers and leaders working in entrepreneurial enterprises, corporations or governmental agencies. An undergraduate background in business is not required.
Through classroom discussions, seminars and integrated case studies, you’ll learn to:
- gather, validate, structure and communicate information, leveraging technology, in support of decision-making
- apply widely accepted, known decision models appropriate to the situation
- integrate knowledge across business functions to identify the best decision
- apply ethical foundations to the role of business professionals in corporate, partnership and/or small business settings
- recognize potential ethical dilemmas, evaluate their consequences and select the best course of action to follow
- develop an action plan for developing leadership skills in oneself and others through a process of self-examination, classification of strengths and weaknesses and conclusion of an appropriate leadership style
- select the best style of leadership after assessing the situation, people involved and the organization
- demonstrate the ability to adjust business goals to global changes and analyze how it affects each of the major business functions when moving from a domestic to a global operation
- develop an enterprising strategic plan to respond to the global marketplace, assess its achievements and compare it to best practices in the field
Where Theory Meets Practice
There’s no better time to earn your M.B.A. than right now. Today’s competitive business environment demands skilled organizational leaders who can apply solid problem-solving skills to today’s market needs.
Shenandoah University’s A.A.C.S.B. International accredited M.B.A. program can prepare you to advance professionally, learn new skills and even take your C.P.A. exam. You’ll recieve individualized attention from premier business faculty and interact with colleagues who share real-world experiences. Our international business faculty will help you frame your organization — and your career possibilities — within a world economy, while entrepreneurial thinking will give you an advantage at both small and large businesses. Classes are offered in evening or every-other weekend formats in Winchester, Va. No GMAT is required for application.
What Our Program Offers You
Programs are Flexible and Convenient
The Harry F. Byrd, Jr. School of Business offers you a rich curriculum designed for busy, working adults. Study full-time or part-time and earn an M.B.A. attending evenings or alternating weekends at our conveniently located campus in Winchester. Small classes guarantee you individualized attention with support from accomplished and caring faculty who deliver high-quality courses based on real- world experiences. Classes emphasize practical, hands-on applications that will make your M.B.A. work for you in the marketplace.
A Reputation for Excellence
Shenandoah University enjoys a strong reputation locally, regionally and nationally. Our M.B.A. graduates are recognized within the business community as knowledgeable, capable, and able to excel in the workplace. With AACSB International accreditation, you’ll get a world-class education from one of a very select group of universities across the globe.
Faculty Make a Difference
While attending the Harry F. Byrd, Jr. School of Business you’ll enjoy a special bond between yourself and your professors. You’ll enjoy close professional relationships with academically and professionally experienced faculty who will mentor you in and out of the classroom. This remains a hallmark of a Shenandoah University’s business education. You will also benefit from our executive-in-residence and our senior executive counselor, who provide one-on-one advice and counsel on coursework and careers.
Our MBA program offers additional hours to fulfill the CPA licensure requirement.
Do you have more questions about our program?
The Byrd School welcomes students from all academic backgrounds. Applicants are admitted to the M.B.A. program based on their prior academic achievement, letters of recommendation, a personal statement outlining their educational and career objectives and an interview with
the M.B.A. Admissions Committee. The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) is not required.
For more detail information visit: Admissions Requirements