We can help you succeed in college!
Academic Enrichment Center staff will work one-on-one with students to evaluate and identify problem areas and how to develop strategies to improve them. For example, meet with us to discuss:
- Productive use of study time
- Goal-setting for improved academic success
- Reading and note taking strategies
- Overcoming test-taking challenges
- Any other academic skill you want to develop
To schedule an appointment, please call (540) 665-4928 or stop by Howe 204.
Look for other helpful resources on our Academic Resources homepage.
Let us help you understand how to apply these ideas and strategies to fit your needs.