Institutional Computing (IC) is responsible for university computer operations. We strive to provide modern and reliable technology for faculty, staff, and students in support of the university’s mission.
- The campus and residence halls have a robust and fast network, both wired and wireless.
- Wireless network access is free to all SU students.
- The Main Campus Helpdesk is available and staffed during normal business hours, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm, to assist students with all their computing questions and needs.
- We also have help desks located at our HPB Campus and our Northern Virginia Campus.
- There are computer labs on various campuses as a resource to faculty and students.
1460 University Drive
Winchester, VA 22601
Main Campus Location:
Howe Hall Room H-112
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Health Professions Building Help Desk:
Hours: Schedule is posted on the door
Northern Virginia Campus Help Desk (in Leesburg):
Hours: Vary based on class schedule