The Office of Student Engagement furthers the educational and inspirational mission of Shenandoah University by providing learning opportunities through student involvement and promoting purposeful and inclusive co-curricular environments with shared experiences and expectations.
This is accomplished by:
- Creating an environment that supports innovative ideas that stimulate personal growth and contribute to the campus community,
- Fostering a supportive and inclusive campus environment that compliments the academic experience and connects and engages all students,
- Challenging and supporting students in making meaningful and responsible contributions that develop their character to be global citizens,
- Creating leadership opportunities that require critical thinking and decision making to inspire change, and
- Cultivating a collaborative campus environment that allows for the exchange of diverse knowledge, experiences and activities.
Graduate Student Positions
Our TeamDoug Stump
Director, Office of Student Engagement email@example.com Maggie R. McCampbell Lien Associate Director of Student Engagement Intercultural Programs firstname.lastname@example.org Amanda Levy Assistant Director of Student Engagement Brandt Student Center Manager
email@example.com Alice Morgan
Shenandoah Outdoor Adventure & Recreation Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org Matt Levy Assistant Director of Intramural Sports and Fitness Programs
email@example.com Sarah Celec
Event Services Coordinator Brandt Student Center firstname.lastname@example.org Jessi Pham Head Coach, Hornet Cheerleading Program