The Office of Student Engagement furthers the educational and inspirational mission of Shenandoah University by providing learning opportunities through student involvement and promoting purposeful and inclusive co-curricular environments with shared experiences and expectations.
This is accomplished by:
- Creating an environment that supports innovative ideas that stimulate personal growth and contribute to the campus community,
- Fostering a supportive and inclusive campus environment that complements the academic experience and connects and engages all students,
- Challenging and supporting students in making meaningful and responsible contributions that develop their character to be global citizens,
- Creating leadership opportunities that require critical thinking and decision making to inspire change, and
- Cultivating a collaborative campus environment that allows for the exchange of diverse knowledge, experiences and activities.
Alice MorganSOAR Coordinator & OLED Instructor Shenandoah Outdoor Adventure & Recreation firstname.lastname@example.org Sarah Celec
Interim Event Services Coordinator Brandt Student Center email@example.com Julius Reynolds Operations Coordinator Brandt Student Center firstname.lastname@example.org Matthew G. Martz ’13 Coordinator for Student Involvement & Programs Brandt Student Center Game Room Supervisor email@example.com Jessi Pham Head Coach, Hornet Cheerleading Program
Winchester, VA 22601
Phone: (540) 665-4907
Fax: (540) 665-4905
Hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Location: Brandt Student Center