- School of Health Professions
- Jessica Horn '09 - Athletic Training
- Nicole Siegel '09 - Physical Therapy & Athletic Training
- Brittany Tetlow '12 - Physical Therapy & Athletic Training
- Melissa Carroll '04 - Respiratory Care
- Erik Gessel '07 - Physician Assistant
- Scott Dolly '09 - Athletic Training
- Anna-Marie Hammond '08 - Physical Therapy & Athletic Training
- Kevin Forrer '04 - Physical Therapy
Kevin Forrer ’04 – Physical Therapy
Dr. Kevin Forrer was born and raised in Reading, Pennsylvania where he attended Penn State Berks-Lehigh Valley College. Dr. Forrer graduated from Penn State with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology in 2001. He then moved to Winchester, Virginia to attend Shenandoah University’s doctoral program of physical therapy. In 2004, Dr. Forrer graduated from Shenandoah with his doctorate in physical therapy.
On December 1, 2008, in partnership with Del Wilson, PT, OCS, Dr. Forrer opened the doors of Spine & Sport Physical Therapy in Stephens City, VA. His professional goal for Spine & Sport was to open a clinic in the Northern Shenandoah Valley that focuses on providing “hands-on” treatment specializing in manual physical therapy techniques for post-operative and non-operative orthopedic injuries.
In addition to his clinic hours, Dr. Forrer has served as an adjunct faculty member in the department of physical therapy at Shenandoah University teaching evaluation and treatment of the musculoskeletal system since 2002. In 2012, he became a board certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties. He is also certified as a Direct Access therapist by the American Board of Physical Therapy to treat patients without a prescription from a physician. Dr. Forrer is currently working on his certification in manual therapy and is a proud member of the American Physical Therapy Association.