Here is a brief overview of how we may be able to support you and your student:
- Questions about the academic calendar
- Repeating courses
- Transcript requests
- Verification of enrollment, often for insurance or financial aid purposes
- Questions about transfer credit, particularly as it appears on your record
- Student status (students are considered active for a calendar year after last attendance with the calendar year starting on the day after the student’s last term of registration)
- Applying to graduate, confirming degree requirements have been met, and diploma orders
- Questions about academic catalogs
- Calculating GPA or honors; Dean’s List
- Academic standing (probation or suspension)
- Protecting the privacy of student records, as prescribed by FERPA
Our staff is here to support you! Please feel free to contact us directly:
By phone: 540-665-3499
By fax: 540-665-5446
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Registrar’s Office is located on the second floor of the Wilkins Administration Building, rooms 228 & 230.
We are open for business Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. & Tuesday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We look forward to helping you with all your records and registration needs!