Our Office provides financial counseling for students and parents and approves and processes in-house payment plans.
The mission of the Student Accounts Office is to provide the highest standard of service by maintaining accurate student financial records while consistently adhering to the policies and practices of Shenandoah University.
The Guiding Principals of the Student Accounts Office are:
- To provide timely, accurate and efficient services to our customers
- To provide effective dialogue and communication
- To perform all duties with the utmost integrity and honesty
- To promote a positive, just and equitable work environment
- To ensure a quality workforce equipped with appropriate skills and knowledge
Office of Student Accounts
1460 University Drive Winchester, VA 22601 Phone: (540) 665-4607 & (540) 542-6519Fax: (540) 665-5433
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sherry Whitelaw Director of Student Accounts Phone: (540) 665-4607
- Donna Aclin Office of Student Accounts Phone: (540) 542-6519
To apply to Shenandoah University. Financial aid is not awarded until a student has been accepted to the university. However, if necessary, an estimate of aid available from Shenandoah can be made. A student’s application for admission will be used for consideration for forms of…Read More