Our office provides financial counseling for students and parents and approves and processes in-house payment plans.
The mission of the Student Accounts Office is to provide the highest standard of service by maintaining accurate student financial records while consistently adhering to the policies and practices of Shenandoah University.
The Guiding Principals of the Student Accounts Office are:
- To provide timely, accurate and efficient services to our customers
- To provide effective dialogue and communication
- To perform all duties with the utmost integrity and honesty
- To promote a positive, just and equitable work environment
- To ensure a quality workforce equipped with appropriate skills and knowledge
Office of Student Accounts
1460 University Drive
Winchester, VA 22601
Phone: (540) 665-4607 & (540) 542-6519
Fax: (540) 665-5433
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sherry Whitelaw Director of Student Accounts Phone: (540) 665-4607
- Donna Aclin Office of Student Accounts Phone: (540) 542-6519
Hornet Central is your one-stop shop for registration and finance. Get answers to general questions about financial aid and your student account.…Read More
View the tuition and fees for undergraduate, graduate, and commuter students as well as fees for specific programs…Read More