How to Apply for Graduate Financial Aid

How to Apply for Graduate Aid 

» Read More

Federal Unsubsidized Stafford Loan

Federal Unsubsidized Stafford Loans are federal loans available to degree-seeking graduate students enrolled at least half-time. Half-time is defined as 3 credit hours for graduate and doctoral students.

» Read More

Federal Graduate PLUS Loan

Depending upon the cost of their academic program, graduate or doctoral students may need additional loan funds beyond the Federal Unsubsidized Stafford Loan.  For these students, the Federal Graduate PLUS Loan may be an available option.

» Read More

Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant

The Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant Program (VTAG) is a state-funded, non need-based grant available to graduate students who are Virginia residents and enrolled in a graduate health program for at least 9 credit hours per semester .

» Read More

Alternative/Private Loans

Alternative/private student loans are outside funds borrowed from a bank or lending institution and not part of the Federal Student Aid Program.

» Read More

Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

U.S. Department of Education and Federal Student Aid logo (Start Here. Go Further)