Student Payment Information
Tuition for Term I (Fall) is due on August 15th.
Tuition for Term II (Spring) is due on December 15th.
Pay tuition in full with cash, check, money order, or with American Express, Discover, VISA or MasterCard at the beginning of each term by the specified tuition due date.
Online Payment is currently available.
- To pay online, please visit SU Online Portal
- Logon to Webadvisor
- Click “Current Students”
- Select “Make a Payment. NOTE: You may not make a payment unless there is a current balance due.
- To pay by check, please make check payable to “Shenandoah University” and return with your statement remittance slip.
- To pay by American Express, Discover, VISA or MasterCard, please complete the statement remittance slip. Cardholder signature is required.
- All payments are processed through Hornet Central.
Please mail all payments to:
1460 University Drive
Winchester, VA 22601