Hey Shenandoah! Can you Top That photo?
Take a Top That- style photograph: with a mustache prop/graphic/drawing and other props to showcase your SU experience. The point is to show how the Shenandoah Fund has helped you as a member of the SU family. Grab your instrument, football, roommate, uniform- whatever represents your SU experience and include it in your picture! All submissions must be tweeted to The Shenandoah Fund Twitter using the hashtag #SULovesPhil. All submissions will be posted on the Shenandoah Fund Facebook page and eligible for public voting. Each “like” is one vote. There will also be an opportunity to vote for each picture at the National Philanthropy Day event, where each ballot will count for a vote. The picture with the most votes wins!
- Represent your SU experience!
- Include a mustache in your photo. It can even be one you've printed out.
- Tweet the picture to @Give2SU using hashtag #SUlovesPhil
- Like The Shenandoah Fund Facebook page, click here
- Follow The Shenandoah Fund on Twitter, click here
- Questions? Email The Shenandoah Fund at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SU Top That shirt
- Featured in the SUN-E on November 18th
- Profile picture for The Shenandoah Fund for the remainder of semester (December 13, 2013)