Shenandoah University in Loudoun County
The Northern Virginia Campus (NVC) is situated in Loudoun County Virginia, outside a historic growing community only 35 miles from Washington D.C. The campus comprises two locations: Scholar Plaza, adjacent to the Inova Loudoun Hospital, and Innovation Hall at George Washington (GW). During summer 2017, the university will transition from its location at Innovation Hall to the Inova Center for Personalized Health, located in Fairfax, Virginia.
At each location, you will experience small class sizes with personalized attention from instructors committed to your success. You will also gain practical hands-on experience with state-of-the-art technology and modern facilities through Shenandoah’s innovative partnerships with Inova and other local health care and educational organizations.
Recently, Shenandoah’s Northern Virginia Campus has undertaken an exciting expansion due to a $3.2 million investment by Inova to bring occupational therapy (OT) and physical therapy (PT) to the Scholar Plaza Building.
- Master of Science in Education Emphasis in Teaching
- Masters of Science in Education concentration in Administration Supervision
- Master of Science Individualized Focus
- Master of Science in Special Education
- Professional Certificate in Administration Supervision
- Professional Studies Certificate in Initial Teacher Licensure
- Professional Studies Certificate in Special Education
- Professional Studies Certificate Reading Specialist
Office of Education Outreach
- Office of Education Outreach offers cohorts for Career Switchers as well as onsite classes
Physician Assistant Studies
Locations & Maps
The Northern Virginia Campus has two locations.
- Scholar Plaza at 44160 Scholar Plaza Suite 100, Leesburg, VA – view on a map
- Innovation Hall at 45085 University Drive, Ashburn, VA – view on a map