Start Early, Build Community, Move Forward
- Earn three general education credits prior to fall at no additional cost
- Individualized academic and financial aid advising
- Development of skills that have been shown to increase college success
- Early connection with other students
Who can participate?
All incoming new students are able to apply but we prioritize students who identify as:
- First-generation and/or from underserved populations
- Underserved populations whose characteristics may be underrepresented in the university environment based on factors such as gender, race, ethnicity, income, age, or other nontraditional backgrounds
Available to attend an online synchronous course July 12, 2023 through August 16, 2023 (Summer Session II). Class will meet 3 days a week for 1.5 hours.
Participate in all SU Forward activities in the Fall 2023 semester.
Apply & Cost of Program
SU Forward covers all summer costs associated with this opportunity.
Contact Salli Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org.