ACT event support staff work with departments across the Shenandoah community to ensure the appropriate audio and video equipment is laid-out correctly and is functional for the needs of a wide range of live events throughout the year.
Regardless of the size, type, location, day, or time of the event, ACT can supply camera operators, audio technicians, and VTC production technicians.
Planning a live event?
Get Audio-Visual and Video Teleconference help from ACT. Click to Submit a work request ticket in advance and have a great event experience!
Events Supported by ACT:
- Annual graduation ceremony: audio, video, and streaming.
- White coat and pinning ceremonies: audio, video, and streaming.
- Recitals and end-of-semester Conservatory concerts: video recording and streaming.
- Full staff and faculty meetings: audio, video, and VTC.
- Film screenings: audio monitoring.
- Guest speaker support: audio, video and VTC.
- Board of Trustee and alumni meetings: audio and VTC.
- Honor society induction ceremonies: audio, video, and streaming.
And Many More!
ACT is located on the 3rd floor of Smith Library. For more information about event support, please email Academic Technology and Media Services Coordinator Val Gangwer at email@example.com.