ACT event support staff work to ensure appropriate audio and video equipment is laid-out correctly and is functional for the needs of a wide range of live events throughout the year.
A-V and VTC Support
Get Audio-Visual and Video Teleconference help from ACT. Click to Submit a work request ticket in advance and have a great event experience!
Events Supported by ACT
- Annual graduation ceremony: audio, video, and streaming.
- White coat and pinning ceremonies: audio, video, and streaming.
- Recitals and end-of-semester Conservatory concerts: video recording and streaming.
- Full staff and faculty meetings: audio, video, and VTC.
- Film screenings: audio monitoring.
- Guest speaker support: audio, video and VTC.
- Board of Trustee and alumni meetings: audio and VTC.
- Honor society induction ceremonies: audio, video, and streaming.
ACT is located on the 3rd floor of Smith Library. For more information about event support, please email Academic Technology and Media Services Coordinator Val Gangwer .