3+2.5 Early Assurance Pathway: Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
Freshman application minimum requirements to qualify to be considered:
- High School GPA: minimum 3.3
- High School Courses: minimum grade of B- in both biology and chemistry
- Test Score (only 1 required) minimum:
- SAT: 1080
- ACT: 21
- Shenandoah University 2018 Observation Hours Form – Students must complete a minimum of 10 hours of observation of an occupational therapist in practice
- Required interview with Division of Occupational Therapy faculty
If a student qualifies to be considered for the Early Assurance Pathway option, they will be notified via email how to register for the required interview and how to submit the required supplemental documentation.
Students are strongly encouraged to apply and submit their application materials prior to completing any supplemental requirements.
EA Pathway students:
- 10 seats offered each year
- Suggested undergraduate degree path: Psychology, Exercise Science; Pre-Health Certificate recommended
While at Shenandoah a student must:
- By the conclusion of the second semester of the freshman year, achieve and then maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2
- Follow specific guidelines outlined in the 3+2.5 Early Assurance Master of Science in Occupational Therapy contract
Students who do not qualify for consideration for the Early Assurance Pathway are welcome to pursue to the Articulation Agreement Pathway or the Traditional Pathway to the graduate health professions.