1. Complete application
To apply, visit our Application page.
2. Submit official documents
- Official college transcript(s) from all institutions attended.
Applicants should recognize that it can take as much as three weeks for Shenandoah University to receive official transcripts from other institutions. Applicants are encouraged to order transcripts as early as possible.
If the student is transferring to Shenandoah with less than 24 earned credits, they must also submit:
- Official high school transcript
Materials must be sent to:
Office of Admissions
1460 University Drive:
Winchester, VA 22601
- Shenandoah’s CEEB Code is: 5613
3. Submit optional application items
- Resume of activities (awards, community service, work, & leadership positions)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
4. Shenandoah Conservatory applicants to music, theatre or dance programs are REQUIRED to complete an audition or portfolio review
Learn more about the Shenandoah Conservatory application process.
Audition registration is completed concurrently while submitting academic admission materials.