Parker Hall was built in 1973 and has both quad and suite-style rooms. Quad-style rooms are four double-occupancy rooms with one shared bathroom. Suite-style rooms are two double-occupancy rooms with a shared bathroom.
Quick Tips About Parker Hall:
- The rooms are approximately 16 feet 4 inches long by 14 feet wide by 9 feet high
- The beds are twin extra long
- Each bed can be adjusted to 3 different heights without risers (risers are allowed): 1 foot 8 inches from the ground to the top of the mattress; 2 feet 8 inches from the ground to the top of the mattress; 3 feet 3 inches from the ground to the top of the mattress
- Each room has a sink inside the room for the two roommates to share
- Each quad (rooms ending in A, B, C or D) of 8 students share a bathroom
- Each suite (rooms are just a number) of 4 students share a bathroom
- Each student is given a bed, a dresser, a wardrobe/closet, a desk and desk chair
- All rooms in Parker have vinyl plank flooring
- All rooms have air conditioning
- All rooms have wireless internet
- The laundry room is located on the first floor (the cost is .25 cents to wash and .25 cents to dry)
- Students must swipe their SU ID card on the exterior doors to enter the building.
- Only residents of Parker have swipe access on their ID card
- 5 Resident Assistants (RAs) live in the residence hall