Download the Shenandoah Connect App
The New Shenandoah Connect App Will Fuel Connections Via In-App Communication, Push Notifications And Social Walls.
Quickly view course schedules and grades, participate in discussion boards and more – right in the app.
Shenandoah Connect also features in-app event calendars and event check-in by QR code complete with post-event feedback and a five-star rating system.
Simplify with App Services!
In the app component entitled “Services,” faculty and staff can utilize the following to get better data and improve the university experience:
- Students can check in at the front desk of your center, so you can see who checked in and how long they stayed at your center.
- A student can scan a QR code on a hammock, book, board game, etc., to rent it, so you know exactly who has your item and can message them in the app if they have not returned it.
- An advisor wants more feedback from students on their advising experience. After each student checks out of a meeting, the advisor receives a 1 to 5 star rating of the meeting from the student and the student’s answer to a follow-up question.
- Attendance made easy! A faculty member has a separate QR code for each of their classes. Students scan it as they arrive at class.
- You want students to be able to see information about your center in the app. With app services, you can post on the in-app social walls as your center rather than posting with your name.