The Career & Professional Development Office assists SU graduates in the job search process and in transitioning to the professional world.
See historical graduation statistics for Shenandoah alumni. From 2006 through 2014 Career & Professional Development administered a paper and pencil graduation employment survey at Commencement.
View the University annual graduate report.
Here are the annual graduate survey reports listed by each school.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- School of Business
- Shenandoah Conservatory
- School of Health Professions
- Eleanor Wade Custer School of Nursing
- Bernard J. Dunn School of Pharmacy
- Division of Education and Leadership
Please visit su.edu/successbeginswithsu to view the most current first destinations of graduates.