The ticketing system is closed until further notice.
Instructions for obtaining tickets will be sent to graduates who have applied to graduate by the at a later date this summer.
- Guests MUST have a ticket to enter the building.
- Children 24 months and younger do not need a ticket if they will sit on an adults lap.
- Graduates with more guests beyond the allocated ticket amount can submit a request for additional tickets as part of the ticket reservation process. The Wait List option is available upon reserving tickets via the ticketing system. Wait List allocations will begin after the ticketing system closes on May 1, 2020. We cannot promise that additional tickets will be available; however, guests without tickets may enjoy a live stream of the ceremony in the overflow seating located in the Brandt Student Center Ferrari Room.
- Graduates who do not need all tickets are strongly encouraged to use the option in the ticketing system that releases the extra tickets.
- Tickets that have not been reserved by close of business on May 1 will be released and reallocated.
- Graduates with guests needing ADA or special accommodations should select the appropriate ticket when reserving the tickets online. Additional information is in the ADA & Special Accommodations section below.
Graduates can easily RSVP online using the Graduate RSVP Form. Students who plan to participate in May University Commencement must RSVP by April 15. This will ensure that adequate seating is available for our graduates and their guests. Graduates must RSVP before reserving guest tickets. Graduates that RSVP will then be eligible for commencement tickets, please allow 24 hours after submitting your RSVP before accessing the ticketing system. Graduates must RSVP in order to gain access to the ticketing system.
Immediately following the commencement ceremony, President Fitzsimmons will host a light reception outside.