The Shenandoah University Commencement ceremony will be strictly ticketed for guests. (Graduates do not need tickets.) Each graduate will be allotted six guest tickets. To reserve guest tickets, please visit the Shenandoah University Commencement Tickets.
Graduates must RSVP via the Graduate Reservation form before they will be permitted to reserve guest tickets. Please follow the above link. Once the graduate has RSVP’d please allow two business days before attempting to access the ticketing system which can be found at Shenandoah University Commencement Tickets
- Guests MUST have a ticket to enter the building.
- Children 24 months and younger do not need a ticket if they will sit on an adults lap.
- Graduates with more than six guests can submit a request for additional tickets as part of the ticket reservation process. We cannot promise that additional tickets will be available; however, guests without tickets may enjoy a live stream of the ceremony in the overflow seating located in the Brandt Student Center Ferrari Room.
- Graduates who do not need all six tickets are strongly encouraged to use the option in the ticketing system that releases the extra tickets.
- Tickets that have not been reserved by close of business on May 1 will be released and reallocated.
- Graduates with guests needing ADA or special accommodations should select the appropriate ticket when reserving the tickets online. Additional information is in the ADA & Special Accommodations section below.
Any guest needing ADA Accessible Accommodations are required to make the appropriate reservations and ticket requests. Additional information is in the ADA Accommodations Reservations page.
Graduates can easily RSVP online using the Graduate RSVP Form. Students who plan to participate in May University Commencement must RSVP by April 15 using the Graduate Reservation Form. This will ensure that adequate seating is available for our graduates and their guests. Graduates must RSVP before reserving guest tickets. Graduates that RSVP will then be eligible for commencement tickets, please allow 24 hours after submitting your RSVP before accessing the ticketing system. Graduates must RSVP in order to gain access to the ticketing system.