Step-By-Step Shenandoah Go App Instructions
1. Download and Open the Shenandoah Go app on your device.
2. Tap “Sign In”
3. Approve Push Notifications by tapping “OK”
4. Tap “Create an Account” button under the username and password fields.
5. Complete the account creation process
6. Use your @su.edu email address and a password of your choosing
7. Complete your profile.
8. Review the SU Pledge
9. Confirm acceptance of each section of the pledge.
10. Look at the information cards and resources in the Shenandoah Go app
11. Submit your symptoms via the symptom tracker
12. You will receive a push notification to complete your symptom check each morning
13. Opening push notification will bring you to a message stream with the following chat — tap the “MORE” button
14. Complete your Symptom Check each morning and have a thermometer handy
Your submission should take about 27 seconds and be sure to keep the streak alive by not breaking your chain of symptomology. Everyone in our community is submitting daily through Shenandoah Go.