Step-By-Step Shenandoah Go App Instructions
1. Download and Open the Shenandoah Go app on your device.
2. Tap “Sign In”
3. Approve Push Notifications by tapping “OK”
4. Tap “Create an Account” button under the username and password fields.
5. Complete the account creation process
6. Use your @su.edu email address and a password of your choosing
7. Complete your profile.
8. Review the SU Pledge
9. Confirm acceptance of each section of the pledge.
10. Look at the information cards and resources in the Shenandoah Go app
11. Submit your symptoms via the symptom tracker