- This event has passed.
Occupational Therapy Doctoral Capstone Presentations
August 2 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Occupational Therapy Doctoral Capstone Presentations: Please join the Division of Occupational Therapy on Tuesday, August 2nd from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. via Zoom for capstone presentations from doctoral students in the Occupational Therapy Doctorate Post-Professional (OTD-PP) program. All are invited to attend the following virtual presentations:
- “Tools for Focused Learning: A Resources for Classroom Collaboration of Executive Functioning Interventions” by Allison Klemp from 6:30-6:50 pm;
- “Occupational Therapy in the School Setting: An Evidence-Based Lecture and Manual” by Callie Good from 6:50-7:10 pm;
- “Occupational Therapy-Centered Training for Pediatric Interprofessionals in Ukraine ” by Ashley Held from 7:10-7:30 pm;
- “Occupational Therapy in a Nature-Based Setting: A Sensory and Motor Perspective” by Chelsea Rueda from 7:30-7:50 pm,
- “Teacher Perspectives of Push-In vs Pull-Out Occupational Therapy Service Delivery in the School-Based Setting” by Kaitlin Johnson from 7:50-8:10 pm;
- “Hand Therapy Fellowship” by Jonathan Guzman from 8:10-8:30 pm; and
- “Empowerment Through Occupation: Occupation-Based Refugee Resettlement” by Jegnasha Patel from 8:30-8:50 pm.
For more information, please contact Alysha Skuthan at email@example.com.