The core mission of Institutional Computing is to integrate technology in support of the University’s Mission Statement and to promote academic excellence by providing industry standard, up-to-date technology and services to faculty, staff and students.
To accomplish our mission we:
- Provide a leadership role in the application of technology to foster individuals to be critical, reflective thinkers, lifelong learners and good citizens within our community.
- Provide high quality customer focused support services.
- Provide active customer focused training for professional growth & fulfillment.
Institutional Computing has locations spread throughout Shenandoah University:
- The Main Office is located in the Basement of the Smith Library.
- The Help Desk is located in Howe Hall, Room 142.
- Support Personnel are located in the Health and Life Sciences Building, Health Professions Building, ICPH Fairfax, and Scholar Plaza Loudoun.
Stop by, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 540-665-555 for your technical needs.