Students receive several SU passwords: SUNet (WebAdvisor/Hornet Hub/Canvas/Wifi), Email, Computer Login and Apple ID.
To register your SUnet password for reset via phone/email:
- Go to https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/passwordreset/Register.aspx
- Enter your SU email and your SUnet password (the same password that is used for WebAdvisor)
- The first time you log in you’ll be prompted to setup password recovery via phone and/or email.
- Click the ‘set it up now’ link next to ‘authentication phone is not configured’.
- Select your country or region and enter your phone number.
- Select either ‘call me’ or ‘text me’ to receive your authentication code.
- Enter your verification code and click verify.
- Click ‘set it up now’ next to ‘authentication email is not configured’
- Enter your email and click ‘email me’
- Enter the verification code sent to the entered email and click ‘verify’.
- Verify authentication success, and click finish.
To reset your SUnet Password:
- Go to https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com/
- Enter your SU email address and click NEXT.
- Click “forgot my password”.
- You can reset your password using your phone and/or email depending on if you set up one or both as recovery options. Choose to receive your verification code via text, call, or email.
- Click email to send your verification code to the recovery email registered. For text and/or mobile, enter your phone number and click ‘text’ or ‘call’ respectively.
- Enter the code you received via call, text, or email and click next.
- Enter and confirm your new password and click finish.
To reset your email password:
- Go to http://su.instructure.com and click on the Online Portal Menu and Select “Reset Google Password”.
- Enter your SUNet (Canvas/Hornet Hub/Webadvisor) username and password. Click Ok
- Enter a new password twice. Click Submit
To reset your computer password:
- This work has to be done by a technician at Howe 112. Visit our office Monday-Friday from 7am to 5pm.
To reset your Apple ID password:
An Apple ID is the login you use for just about everything you do with Apple, including using iCloud to store your content, downloading apps from the App Store, and buying songs, movies, and TV shows from the iTunes Store. If you already have an Apple ID, you may use it with your SU MacBook Pro and iPad.
Visit this site to reset your Apple ID password.
To reset your Google Apps password:
Visit this site to reset your Google Apps password.
If you have any questions about the process, contact email@example.com or call (540) 665-5555.