Students receive several SU passwords: SUNet (WebAdvisor/Canvas/Wifi), Email, Computer Login and Apple ID.
To reset your SUnet Password:
- Go to http://su.instructure.com and click on the link “Forgot Password”.
- Enter your SUNet Username (First part of your email address)
- Check your third party registered email for the code that was emailed to you
- Enter that code on the page and then reset your password.
To reset your email password:
- Go to http://su.instructure.com and click on the Online Portal Menu and Select “Reset Google Password”.
- Enter your SUNet (Canvas/Webadvisor) username and password. Click Ok
- Enter a new password twice. Click Submit
To reset your computer password:
- This work has to be done by a technician at Howe 112. Visit our office Monday-Friday from 7am to 5pm.
To reset your Apple ID password:
An Apple ID is the login you use for just about everything you do with Apple, including using iCloud to store your content, downloading apps from the App Store, and buying songs, movies, and TV shows from the iTunes Store. If you already have an Apple ID, you may use it with your SU MacBook Pro and iPad.
Visit this site to reset your Apple ID password.
To reset your Google Apps password:
Visit this site to reset your Google Apps password.
If you have any questions about the process, contact email@example.com or call (540) 665-5555.