Use this tool to recover your password should you forget your SU Net credentials.
Setup a recovery email in a few simple steps.
Register your Third-Party Email Address
- Go to passwordregistration.su.edu
- If Prompted, Log in with your SU Credentials
- Click Next to confirm you are setting up a recovery email.
- Enter your Current SU Password one more time. It will show that you are currently logged in.
- Enter your recovery email. This is a non-su email address.
- That’s it!
Now the next time you forget your SU password for Canvas, WebAdvisor, or Wifi you can reset it yourself by going to passwordreset.su.edu
See below to see the steps to reset your password.
Password Reset Steps
- Go to passwordreset.su.edu and enter your SU username. (Just the first part of your email)
- Enter the security code sent to your recovery email. (This is the email address you registered above)
- After you have entered your code, input your new password.
- That’s it. You are done. You can now log in to SU services that require this password.
Any questions? Contact the IC Helpdesk at 540-665-5555