Shenandoah University’s Office of Admissions is accepting applications for the position of Admissions Coordinator for Recruitment Messaging. This is a full time benefited Staff position based out of our main campus in Winchester, Virginia.
The Admissions Coordinator for Recruitment Messaging serves to attract and recruit prospective freshmen, transfer, graduate and international students through management of electronic and print communications. The coordinator will implement, coordinate, and manage initiatives, programs and projects; serves as writer and copy editor; within the CRM manages the admissions communications modules, events and communication flows; manages print publication inventory; and is responsible for the communications flow lead role by supporting the full Admissions team in this area.
The coordinator is expected to be a fully participating member of the Admissions team, the Division of Enrollment Management and Student Success, and the entire university community.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Prior experience in college admission, communications or related field.
- Demonstration of excellent communication skills: written and oral. Must possess excellent attention to details; must be a team player and interact collegially with co-workers and other constituencies.
- Working knowledge of various Microsoft and Mac/Apple environments. Previous utilization of various softwares, web tools, admissions technologies, and/or university databases, desired.
- Ability to perform data analysis using available tools and institutional reports, for data-driven decision-making and messaging.
- Willingness and ability to travel overnight, weekends and evenings for recruitment work.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. into and out of a vehicle. Valid driver’s license with good driving record and ability to pass a motor vehicle background check.
- The ability and willingness to work until the task is completed successfully is essential.
Complete applications will include a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three professional references. The review of applications will begin immediately and continue until a qualified candidate is selected. Note: A pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check will be required as a condition of employment. If the position requires driving for the University as part of the job, a satisfactory driving record will be required as well.
Click HERE to apply for this position. On the resulting page, click on the “Admissions – Recruitment Messaging” job title written in blue under the heading “Latest Job Listings” on the left side of that screen; then click one of the “Resume/CV” button choices in the “Apply” box at the bottom of the posting to input your information. If this is the first time you will have applied to a Shenandoah University position using this new process, please choose the “New” option and be prepared to upload the previously mentioned documents.
Shenandoah University does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://shenandoahuniversity-careers.silkroad.com/ →