Faculty: Phyllis Sharps, PhD, RN, CNE, FAAN, Johns Hopkins School of Nursing & Juliana van Olphen Fehr, CNM, PhD, FACNM, Shenandoah University School of Nursing
Now offered in 4 sessions of 3 contact hours each! Take all sessions or only one.
Entire CE: 1.2 (.3 CEs per session).
- TakeSelf Assessment Test: (This is private: No one sees your results but you!)
- Fill out the Self Assessment Evaluation Form
To obtain CE’s, please click on the links below
- Section 1: Health Disparities: Overview (Lectures 1-4)
- Session 2: The Clinical Encounter, Cultural Awareness & Sensitivity, Community Needs Assessment (Lectures 5-8 & all interviews)
- Session 3: Health Systems Factors, Communities Community Action (Lectures 9, 9a, 11 & all interviews)
- Session 4: Research strategies and community-based partnerships in translational research (Lecture 12 & all interviews)
Download podcasts: Listen on your Mp3 player on your computer
For each session fill out the Health Disparity CE Evaluation Form at the Health Disparity CE Evaluation Form
Evaluate ONLY the session that you have completed
As part of a HRSA grant that was awarded to our Graduate Program, we provide gifts to preceptors to help them increase their access to needed CEUs and other resources. Since this grant seeks to increase cultural awareness and sensitivity among APN students and faculty using e-resources, you will have access to 1.8 ACNM-approved CEUs that are free to you.
All you have to do is send us the evaluation tool (please include your name on it) that is on the website. We will then forward you a certificate.