This packet is designed to help you to develop awareness and understanding of hostility in the workplace and to provide you with skills and resources to cope with problem employees in any practice setting. In order to complete this packet you will need to:
- Study the lecture notes and power points
- Fill out the course evaluation
- Return the evaluation form to:
Eleanor Wade Custer School of Nursing
1775 North Sector Ct.
Winchester, VA 22601
When returning the post test and evaluation, please send your name, address and phone number. You will receive a certificate in the mail. For questions contact 540-678-4382 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that in order for the hyperlinks to function in Power Point you must view the presentations in their full screen format.
Lecture Power Points:
- Scope of the Problem
- What Causes Workplace Hostility
- Recognizing Workplace Hostility
- Coping With Workplace Hostility
Information For Nurse Managers
Position Statements From Key Organizations