Visit www.su.edu/coronavirus for more information in regards to university-wide closures and implications.
All student recitals scheduled through the remainder of the spring semester are cancelled.
CANCELLED PERFORMANCES & EVENTS
The following performances and events have been cancelled to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
Cancelled events such as student recitals, masterclasses/workshops and major performances including but not limited to:
- March 15: Cantus Singers with the City Choir of Washington in McLean, VA
- March 18: PUBLIQuartet
- March 20: Live at Lunch: An Afternoon of Chamber Music
- March 20: Little Big Band
- March 21: Shenandoah Singers
- March 23: Trombone Collective at Kennedy Center
- March 26–29: Blithe Spirit
- March 27–29: The Body, the Voice, the Instrument
- March 29: Anne-Marie McDermott
- March 31: Bass Ensemble
- April 2: Van Buren Winds
- April 3: Live at Lunch: Composition Studio
- April 3: Ballet Hispánico
- April 4: Flute Ensemble
- April 4: Saxophone Ensemble
- April 9: Honors Chamber Music Recital
- April 16–19: The Farm Theatre: College Collaboration Project
- April 17: Live at Lunch: Garrick Zoeter, clarinet
- April 17: Liechtenstein Concert
- April 17: Jazz Ensemble
- April 18: Single Reed Day
- April 18: Wind Ensemble
- April 19: John O’Conor
- April 21: Shenandoah Trombone Collective
- April 24–26: Opera Up Close: New American Voices
- April 24: Clarinet Choir
- April 25: (SU)PERcussion Ensemble
- April 26: Concert Band
- April 27: Joel Ayau, Collaborative Piano Recital
- April 28: Jazz Combos
- May 1: Live at Lunch: Aaron Chow, piano
- May 3: Conservatory Choirs
- May 8: Symphony Orchestra
- May 15: Live at Lunch: Noah Alden Hardaway, piano
- May 20: Symphony Orchestra Chile Tour Benefit Concert
BOX OFFICE INFORMATION
Effective Monday, March 23, the Shenandoah Conservatory Box Office is closed for on-site and telephone communications and order processing. Tickets and information are available online only at conservatoryperforms.org. Customer support is available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REFUNDS & DONATIONS
We will be reaching out to current ticket holders for any affected performances in the coming days to process any necessary refunds and donations.
SHENANDOAH SUMMER MUSIC THEATRE
Shenandoah Summer Music Theatre (SSMT) is closely monitoring state and local responses to the COVID-19 crisis and will continue to evaluate how best to prioritize the safety of our company members and patrons. Follow us on Facebook at SSMTVA or visit our website at ssmtva.org for any updates, and be sure to subscribe to our email list at www.ssmtva.org/email-updates. During Shenandoah University’s closure, patrons wishing to purchase tickets for SSMT performances may order single tickets online only. All online ticket fees are waived during this time of limited service. Customer support is available via email at email@example.com.