April 24 - April 25| $5 – $10 Get Tickets
Saturday, April 24 at 2:30PM
Sunday, April 25 at 2:30PM
by William Shakespeare
Shakespeare’s irresistible comedy of love, treachery, and reconciliation, As You Like It features some of the Bard’s most unforgettable characters — the lovers Rosalind and Orlando, Touchstone the clown, Phoebe, Silvius, the banished Duke Senior and his usurping brother Frederick and more. Performed outdoors on the Shenandoah University campus, this production promises to capture the playful al fresco spirit of a play that is as funny and meaningful today as it ever was. Come with us to the Forest of Arden where, as the cynical Jaques observes, “there is, sure, another flood toward, and these couples are coming to the ark!”
TICKET & SEATING INFO
General Admission Chair Seating: $10
A limited number of chairs are available for this event in a reserved section closest to the stage. Seating is limited; advance purchase recommended to ensure your seat. For everyone’s safety, chairs will be individually spaced 6 feet apart and should not be moved. Chair seating includes a full view of the stage.
A limited number of seats on the grass (bring your own blanket!) will be sold in front of the reserved chairs.
General Admission Lawn Seating: Free
Bring your own blanket or chair and enjoy the performance from a special lawn area. Audiences in the lawn seating area will be required to socially distance and may have an obstructed view of the stage.
How to Purchase & Box Office Information
The Box Office is temporarily closed for on-site advanced purchases. Tickets for this event may be purchased in advance online or by calling the Box Office at (540) 665-4569 from 12PM to 5PM Monday through Friday. A limited number of tickets will be available for purchase on-site on the day of the performance beginning two hours prior to the event. The Box Office will be located outside Armstrong Hall.
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY
- Masks are required for performers, staff and audiences at all times (including indoor and outdoor spaces).
- Regardless of vaccination status, all attendees must complete a symptom tracker and show proof of completion on the day of the concert. Any attendees with COVID-19-related symptoms or recent exposure to COVID-19 will not be permitted. A symptom tracker can be accessed in the following ways:
- Shenandoah Go app (preferred method; available for free download)
- Shenandoah Conservatory Visitor Symptom Check Google Form (available in advance)
- Shenandoah Conservatory Visitor Symptom Check Paper Form (available on-site)
- All attendees must check in on-site to show their green health pass or visitor symptom check, pick up a wristband and be admitted into the performance venue area.
- Public restrooms are available in Armstrong Hall and Gregory Hall. Masks and social distancing are required at all times.
- Food and beverages may not be consumed within the immediate performance venue area.
Shenandoah Go App
Shenandoah University launched the Shenandoah Go app as part of its pledge to keep Shenandoah safe. App users log symptoms into the app each day (even when not on campus and the weekend). Mobile passes are shown to access buildings and activities on campus, including but not limited to dining hall, classes, rehearsals and performances, athletic practice, in-person events and more. Visit www.su.edu to learn more.