ShenCoLAB: Festival of Arts, Ideas & Exploration
Shenandoah Conservatory turns over the programming and facilities to its students for a week of unbridled exploration, collaboration and creativity. Students work across disciplines on self-directed, time-limited projects fueled by their own passion, drive and curiosity. The week culminates with a day-long Festival of Arts, Ideas & Exploration featuring a wide variety of exciting, innovative and provocative performances, presentations, roundtable discussions and other special events.
A complete festival schedule will be released in April. Sign up for our email list to receive updates on all Shenandoah Conservatory events.
All proceeds support the imaginative work of our students during ShenCoLAB.
FESTIVAL WRISTBANDS AVAILABLE SOON
GENERAL ADMISSION FESTIVAL WRISTBAND
$10 SUGGESTED DONATION
STUDENT FESTIVAL WRISTBAND
$5 SUGGESTED DONATION
Festival wristbands provide access to the entire day of events (seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis; capacity is limited).
If you would like to make a donation other than the amounts suggested, please visit the Box Office located in the Ohrstrom-Bryant Theatre lobby or call (540) 665-4569 during regular business hours. All proceeds support the imaginative work of our students during ShenCoLAB.
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY
- Masks are required for performers, staff and audiences at all times (including indoor and outdoor spaces).
- Regardless of vaccination status, all attendees must complete a symptom tracker and show proof of completion on the day of the concert. Any attendees with COVID-19-related symptoms or recent exposure to COVID-19 will not be permitted. A symptom tracker can be accessed in the following ways:
- Shenandoah Go app (preferred method; available for free download)
- Shenandoah Conservatory Visitor Symptom Check Google Form (available in advance)
- Shenandoah Conservatory Visitor Symptom Check Paper Form (available on-site)
- All attendees must check in on-site to show their green health pass or visitor symptom check, pick up a wristband and be admitted into the performance venue area.
- Public restrooms are available in the Ohrstrom-Bryant Theatre lobby. Masks and social distancing are required at all times. Food and beverages may not be consumed within the immediate performance venue area.
Shenandoah Go App
Shenandoah University launched the Shenandoah Go app as part of its pledge to keep Shenandoah safe. App users log symptoms into the app each day (even when not on campus and the weekend). Mobile passes are shown to access buildings and activities on campus, including but not limited to dining hall, classes, rehearsals and performances, athletic practice, in-person events and more. Visit www.su.edu to learn more.
RAIN DATE: Sunday, May 9
Photos by C King Media