Your Support Makes A Difference!
“It gives us so much pleasure to know that as members of the Dean’s Circle, we are helping to enhance the educational experience of hundreds of students each year. They come to Shenandoah with talent and ambition, and Dean’s Circle funds enlarge Shenandoah Conservatory’s ability to enrich their educational experience manyfold. Being a part of helping aspirants become artists is immensely satisfying to us and we urge you to join us in this very rewarding endeavor.”
– Marjorie & John Lewis (Members since 2017)
Dean’s Circle Membership (beginning at $1,000/year)
When you join the Shenandoah Conservatory Dean’s Circle, your annual member support helps Shenandoah Conservatory address the costs of excellence in performing arts training, equipping state-of-the-art facilities, hiring world-class faculty, and fostering experimental and creative student projects.
To learn more about joining the Dean’s Circle and the other ways you can make a transformative gift to Shenandoah Conservatory visit su.edu/performs/support or contact:
Melanie L. Mathewes
Shenandoah Conservatory Director of Development
- Name recognition on the Conservatory Performs website
- Exclusive email newsletter celebrating Shenandoah Conservatory news and achievements
- Invitations for two to exclusive Dean’s Circle signature events
- Invitations for two to meet-the-artist events with Shenandoah Conservatory students, faculty and guest artists
- Reserved parking for performances in Armstrong Concert Hall, Glaize Studio Theater and Ohrstrom-Bryant Theatre
“Membership in the Dean’s Circle offers participants a deeper understanding and fuller appreciation of the conservatory’s objectives and programs. It also gives us the opportunity to support young artists as they develop their talents and make this world a better place for all of us.”
– Bernie and Mary McDaniel (Members since 2017)
- 2021/22 Dean’s Circle Annual Report
- 2020/21 Dean’s Circle Annual Report
- 2019/20 Dean’s Circle Annual Report
- 2018/19 Dean’s Circle Annual Report
- 2017/18 Dean’s Circle Annual Report
Payroll Deduction for Shenandoah University Faculty & Staff
Shenandoah University employees can support Shenandoah Conservatory with recurring contributions using Shenandoah’s Payroll Deduction Form. In the form, select “College/School” and enter “Conservatory – Dean’s Circle” to designate your gift.
Shenandoah University is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All gifts are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.