All applicants must submit the following to the Shenandoah University Office of Graduate Admissions:
- A completed application for admission
- In Section II – Graduate Programs: write in “T-DPT”
- Not Required for TDPT: GRE scores, recommendation forms, documentation of clinical hours, essay
- A thirty dollar application fee
- Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended (even if degree not awarded)
- A photocopy of your most current US physical therapy license.
- A completed Program Information Form
All non-US educated Physical Therapists must also submit the following:
- Verification of employment for last six months as a physical therapist.
- A copy of the academic credential evaluation used to determine equivalency of courses, credits, grades, and degrees earned when obtaining initial US licensure.
All materials should be submitted to:
Office of Admissions
1460 University Drive
Winchester, VA 22601