Preparing leaders & practitioners for the evolving world of health care.
School of Health Professions Graduates:
- Provide compassionate, evidence-based care
- Advocate for the health of patients and communities
- Demonstrate sensitivity to cultural and individual differences
- Engage in inter-professional collaboration and life-long learning
- Provide service both domestically and globally
As a student of Shenandoah's graduate program in Athletic Training, you'll do more than study treatment methods and develop the tools and resources to become a skilled and compassionate care provider. As part of Shenandoah's close-knit community, you'll build relationships that will support you throughout your career and your life. You'll work side-by-side with experienced faculty members who genuinely care about your success, and you'll discover that you can go farther than you ever thought possible.