Preparing leaders & practitioners for the evolving world of health care.
The Mission of the School of Health Professions is to educate and inspire developing professionals who enhance the health of individuals and communities.
School of Health Professions Graduates:
- Provide compassionate, evidence-based care
- Advocate for the health of patients and communities
- Demonstrate sensitivity to cultural and individual differences
- Engage in inter-professional collaboration and life-long learning
- Provide service both domestically and globally
As a student of Shenandoah's graduate program in Athletic Training, you'll do more than study treatment methods and develop the tools and resources to become a skilled and compassionate care provider. As part of Shenandoah's close-knit community, you'll build relationships that will support you throughout your career and your life. You'll work side-by-side with experienced faculty members who genuinely care about your success, and you'll discover that you can go farther than you ever thought possible.