Shenandoah University has partnered with Credentials, Inc. to provide official electronic PDF and printed transcripts.
Questions? Contact Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005
You may request that we:
- hold your transcripts until current semester grades are processed
- hold your transcripts until your degree is posted – include which term you intend to graduate
If you do not select one of these options, we will process your request when it is received.
Keep in mind when requesting your SU Transcript:
- We receive far more transcript requests at the beginning and end of each semester; please plan ahead to accommodate processing delays due to high volume.
- The registrar’s office cannot distribute your transcripts if you have a hold on your account or a balance outstanding with the University. If you are a current student, you may check your account status and make payments on Student Self Service. If you have a hold on your account, please contact Hornet Central at 540-665-4514 to resolve your hold before ordering your transcripts.
- Shenandoah University only issues SU transcripts. Transcripts from other institutions released to us become the property of the University and are not released to any third party.
- Unofficial transcripts are only available to currently enrolled students. They may be accessed in Student Self Service, Student Planning.
- We do not fax transcripts.