Visiting campus is the best way to see if Shenandoah
is the right place for you.
The following guidelines are in place for confirmed campus visits:
- Families must register in advance for a visit.
- Families will be limited to six or fewer people per visit.
No Visits Available On These Dates:
- Thursday, November 24 – Friday, November 25- closed for Thanksgiving Break
- Thursday, December 22 – Friday, December 30- closed for Winter Break
SU Breaks and Other Special Dates:
During certain times of the year, campus is more quiet than usual. While we may offer visits on some of these dates, faculty will not be available and campus activities will not be in session.
- Monday, October 17 – Tuesday, October 18- Fall Break
- Wednesday, November 23 – Saturday, November 26- Thanksgiving Break
- Tuesday, December 13 – Saturday, December 17- Final Exams
- Sunday, December 18 – Friday, January 20- Winter Break
The Office of Admissions team is ready to help you learn more about our amazing campus and community – just with some social distancing in place. We can “meet” with you by text, phone, email, and social media: