To provide our students with an education tailored to their passions, each college has unique curriculum costs.
View the tuition and fees for the degree level, year, and program of your choice.
Other Rates & Fees
Pay Your Tuition
2022-2023 Tuition Due Dates:
- Fall Terms: August 5
- January Term: December 15
- Spring Terms: December 15
- Summer Term I & Pharmacy/HP Summer Term: May 10
- Summer Term II: June 15
View the current Academic Calendar.
A nonrefundable 1.5% service fee is imposed on the transaction amount of all credit and debit card payments, which is not greater than the cost of acceptance.
Electronic Checks can be made online, a $3.00 fee will be applied to electronic check payments.
View Your Account Statement and Make a Payment
Shenandoah University accepts all major credit cards. Electronic checks accepted, online only.
- Login to Hornet Hub
- Your username and password are sent to you via email from the Admissions Office
- Select “Student Finance” from top of page
- Select “Make a Payment” from the drop down menu. You may not make a payment unless there is a current balance due.
Students may grant Parent/Person Proxy access to a person of their choice.
To grant Parent/Person Proxy access, the student must:
- Login to Hornet Hub
- Click on student’s name at the top right of page
- Choose View/Add Proxy Access from drop down menu
- Please note that you must enter the parent/person’s current/existing email address so the parent/person can receive his/her username and password.
Once a parent has been granted Parent/Proxy access, parent must:
- Login as a Parent/Person Proxy using your username and password
- Select the student name, not the parent/person name, from list on the Person Proxy page
- Select Student Finance
- Select Make a Payment
If you will be mailing a check, be sure to provide the student’s full name and Shenandoah ID number with the check. Please mail payment to the following address:
1460 University Drive
Winchester, VA 22601
Shenandoah University Payment Plan
Shenandoah offers families the option to divide their tuition bill into 4 monthly payments per term.
Fall payments are due August 5 through November 5. Spring payments are due December 15 through March 15.
Apply for a Shenandoah University Payment Plan.