- My Fitness Pal
- American College Of Sports Medicine
- Exercise Is Medicine
- Valley Health Wellness Center
Completely free at-home workouts:
- Fitness Blender – Some you can pay for, but there are free options as well!
- CrossFit At Home – Free at-home workout videos
- Planet Fitness – Planet Fitness is offering free Facebook Live workouts to anyone in United We Move. Workouts are live-streamed daily from the page.
- BeFiT YouTube – Free full-length fitness videos
- Pamela Reif YouTube – 20-minute workouts on YouTube
- Jessica Smith TV – Another great YouTube Fitness channel
- CorePower Yoga – On-Demand yoga streaming service
- Cut Seven Home Workouts – A Google Drive folder where trainers post free daily workouts
- Other videos can be found by searching YouTube for workouts as well!
Cardio and strength workouts:
- Tone It Up – Daily online workouts starting with a 7-day free trial. Check out its YouTube Channel for a free option of Tone It Up.
- Beachbody On Demand – Online classes you can try for free for 14 days
- ObéFitness – 30-day free trial using code (ATHOME)
- The Sculpt Society – 14-day free trial of online cardio
- NEOU – On-demand workouts with a 30-day free trial (Monthly less than $5 after trial)
- P.volve – 30-day free trial with code (ONEPVOLVE)
- Fhitting Room – HIIT and strength on-demand comes with a 30-day free trial
- YogaWorks – On-Demand yoga with a 14-day free trial
- DownDog – An app offering free yoga, HIIT and barre classes until April 1, 2020
- SkyTing – Online yoga with a free 7-day trial
- The Bar Method – Online barre with a 14-day free trial, some workouts are free through Instagram as well.
- Barre3 – 15-day free trial of barre on-demand
- Physique57 – 7-day free trial of online barre classes
- Blogilates – Free videos, fitness challenges and workout plans