The Office Of Admissions Is Offering The Following Campus Visits for Prospective Graduate Students:
Graduate program-specific webinars and information sessions occur throughout the year. These events typically include time to speak with graduate admissions representatives and program faculty or deans.
The following guidelines are in place for confirmed campus visits:
- Families must register in advance for a visit.
- Families will be limited to six or fewer people per visit.
No Visits Available On These Dates:
- Thursday, March 30: Admitted First-Year Students Day – option 1
- Friday, March 31: Admitted First-Year Students Day – option 2
- Friday, April 7: closed for Good Friday
- Friday, May 5 – Saturday, May 6: closed for the 96th Apple Blossom Festival
SU Breaks and Other Special Dates:
During certain times of the year, campus is more quiet than usual. While we may offer visits on some of these dates, faculty will not be available and campus activities will not be in session.
- Monday, March 13 – Saturday, March 18: Spring Break for students and faculty
Our Graduate Admissions team is ready to help you learn more about our amazing programs, campus and community – just with some social distancing in place. We can “meet” with you by text, phone, and email.
Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET