Visiting campus is the best way to see if Shenandoah is a better fit for you!
We offer virtual visit opportunities, and on-campus visits in a limited capacity via a pre-registration confirmation.
We continue to monitor the latest coronavirus guidelines from health and government leaders, and we will conduct campus visits in a highly structured and measured way to protect your safety and the safety of those in our university community. The following guidelines are in place for confirmed campus visits:
- Families must register in advance for a visit. We are NOT accepting walk-in visits.
- Families will be limited to five or fewer people per visit.
- Masking is optional for all campus visitors but requested for those who are unvaccinated. Visitors are reminded that distancing may not be possible for all events. If you feel unwell, please stay at home and we will happily reschedule your visit. (updated 3/25/2022) Subject to change as coronavirus restrictions are revised.
NO VISITS AVAILABLE ON THESE DATES:
- Monday, May 30– closed for Memorial Day
- Saturday, June 11– closed for Summer Orientation
- Friday, June 17– closed for Summer Orientation
- Monday, June 20– closed for Juneteenth holiday
- Thursday, June 23– closed for Summer Orientation
- Saturday, June 25– closed for Summer Orientation
- Monday, July 4– closed for Independence Day
Final exam week is May 16-20, and students are on Summer break from May 21-August 29. Campus is beautiful during the summer and you are more than welcome to come visit us, but it will be quiet while our students prepare for and take exams, and then enjoy a much-deserved break between semesters.
We’re Coming to You!
Shenandoah University Admissions Representatives visit many community colleges throughout the academic year. We hope to meet with you at your school!
Nursing ASD Virtual Open Houses
These virtual open house programs are only for students who have completed or are completing a bachelor’s degree in something other than nursing and would like to return to school to complete an accelerated bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSN). The program includes an admissions presentation, the opportunity to meet faculty, discuss curriculum specifics, speak with current students, and have time to ask questions.
Weekday Visits – Online
On-line information sessions are for prospective students Monday through Friday at 10:30 a.m. The visit includes a presentation from a live admissions counselor and a virtual tour.
Transfer Open Houses
Transfer Open Houses are open to all majors. Programs include an admissions presentation, Q&A session with current SU students, and breakout sessions with specific information about academic majors and programs.
Transfer Specific Information
Sessions & Tours
On-campus visits will be offered two times a day. Visit will include a presentation and campus tour. Pre-registration is required.
Conservatory Open Houses at SU
Open houses include an optional information session about conservatory programs, during which, you will have the opportunity to meet faculty, and discuss curriculum specifics, performance opportunities, and have time to ask questions.
Virtually Tour Campus Check out our wonderful Winchester community Find a local hotel
The Office of Admissions team is ready to help you learn more about our amazing campus and community – just with some social distancing in place. We can “meet” with you by text, phone, email, and social media: