Shenandoah University enrolls students from more than 67 countries and is committed to diversity and global citizenship.
You are a first-year student if you will be entering the first year in a university or college and have completed secondary school.
You are a transfer student if you have attended another University or college previously.
You are a graduate student if you have completed your bachelor’s degree and want to earn a higher level degree.
You meet all other requirements for admission to a degree-program except Proof of Language Proficiency.
Tips for Applying to US Colleges from our Director of International Programs, Bethany Galipeau-Konate
As a small private university, Shenandoah has much to offer an international student including:
- Small class sizes which allow for personal attention
- Support services for international students
- Great location in a safe, small town environment but close to the dynamic city of Washington D.C.
- Excellent academic programs in a variety of fields
- A technologically advanced campus
- Value of a degree from an accredited U.S. university
We want you to explore Shenandoah University to see if you also believe Shenandoah is the place for you.