Shenandoah University enrolls students from more than 67 countries and is committed to diversity and global citizenship.
You are a first-year student if you will be entering the first year in a university or college and have completed secondary school.
You are a transfer student if you have attended another University or college previously.
You are a graduate student if you have completed your bachelor’s degree and want to earn a higher level degree.
You meet all other requirements for admission to a degree-program except Proof of Language Proficiency.
International Applicants Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Frequently Used Terminology International Student and Scholar Services I’ve Been Admitted
Tips for Applying to US Colleges from our Director of International Programs, Bethany Galipeau-Konate
As a small private university, Shenandoah has much to offer an international student including:
- Small class sizes which allow for personal attention
- Support services for international students
- Great location in a safe, small town environment but close to the dynamic city of Washington D.C.
- Excellent academic programs in a variety of fields
- A technologically advanced campus
- Value of a degree from an accredited U.S. university
We want you to explore Shenandoah University to see if you also believe Shenandoah is the place for you.