The Eleanor Wade Custer School of Nursing at Shenandoah University will be hosting the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) on February 20-22, 2019 for an accreditation review of our Baccalaureate and Master’s Programs.
In accordance with the CCNE accreditation procedures, we extend the opportunity to our communities of interest — faculty, students, alumni, clinical partners and community members at large — to submit written comments regarding our academic programs. The DNP program is not included in this visit.
As required by CCNE, third-party comments will be received by CCNE until 21 days before the scheduled visit on February 20, 2019. Your feedback and comments are welcomed.
Please submit your comments by February 1, 2019.
If you would like to submit a third-party comment for the BSN or MSN programs currently under review, please submit to: email@example.com
OR, if you would like to mail comments:
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Attn: Third-Party Comments
655 K Street, NW Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001
BSN Tracks at Shenandoah
- Traditional Four-Year Track
- Transfer BSN Track
- RN-to-BSN Track
- Accelerated Second Degree-BSN Track
- Veteran to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (V-BSN) Track
MSN Tracks at Shenandoah
- RN-to-MSN Track
- Family Nurse Practitioner MSN Track
- Nurse-Midwifery MSN Track
- Psychiatric Mental Health Practitioner (PMHNP) MSN Track
- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP) MSN Track