Bring a yoga mat and a friend to Shenandoah University’s Mindful Morning from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Saturday, February 29, in the James R. Wilkins, Jr. Athletics & Events Center.
Participants can sample yoga, pilates and mindfulness sessions and connect with wellness professionals from throughout the region.
It is a true joy to have the community using the James R. Wilkins, Jr. Athletics & Events Center. This event is a great way to jump-start into a healthy routine in the new year.”
Janet Gonzalez | Organizer of the event
The Mindful Morning schedule includes:
- Yoga with Christa Joyce of Jala Yoga
- Pilates with Michelle Dowell of Pilates Connection
- Mindfulness with Jill Donnelli-Hu of Dharma Studio
Visit with area wellness-industry vendors who will offer free giveaways and sometimes free massages.
Be sure to dress in comfortable clothes and bring a yoga mat or towel and a bottle of water.
This event is open to the public. Tickets are $5.
Create an account to register.
Students, Faculty, and Staff attend for free.
Schedule of Mindful Morning events
- 9–10 a.m. Registration/ Visit with Wellness Vendors
- 10–10:45 a.m. Yoga with Christa Joyce of Jala Yoga
- 10:45–11 a.m. Break/ Visit with Wellness Vendors
- 11–11:45 a.m. Pilates with Michelle Dowell of Pilates Connection
- 11:45 a.m.–Noon Break/ Visit with Wellness Vendors
- Noon–12:45 p.m. Mindfulness with Jill Donnelli-Hu of Dharma Studio
- 12:45–1:30 p.m. Visit with Wellness Vendors