Nine graduate students pursuing a Master of Science in Performing Arts Leadership & Management have successfully completed internships with an array of performing arts organizations throughout the United States.
- Christine Boehm ’22 recently completed an internship as associate to the business manager at the Smithtown Performing Arts Center in New York.
- Abigail Brower ’22 recently completed an internship as orchestra manager with the Taneycomo Festival Orchestra in Branson, Missouri.
- Christa Davis ’22 is just completing her internship with Washington Performing Arts in the advancement department.
- Jessica Everts ’22 recently completed her internship as operations assistant at the Aspen Music Festival and School.
- Lily Farrar ’21, ’22 (Bachelor of Fine Arts in Dance) completed two internships with Odyssey Dance Company of Draper, Utah, and with Koresh Dance Company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, both internships in marketing and events. She was offered a job in content creation and social media management with Odyssey Dance Company following her internship.
- Jennifer Gordon ’21, ’22 (Bachelor of Music in Performance) recently completed an administrative internship with the Empowered Musician in Arlington, Massachusetts.
- Tinson Lam ’22 recently completed an internship in education and community engagement with the Lowell Philharmonic Orchestra in Massachusetts.
- Rebecca Smith ’22 recently completed her internship in development with Ballet West in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Sarah Strebel ’22 recently completed her internship in the advancement department of Washington Performing Arts.
Angelique Olson ’21, ’22 (Bachelor of Music in Performance) was recently hired full-time in the special events department at Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts Center in Virginia. Reilly Lincavicks ’20, ’22 (Bachelor of Fine Arts in Musical Theatre) will soon begin her internship at Washington Performing Arts.
Pictured from left to right: Jess Everts, Jennifer Gordon, Lily Farrar and Sarah Strebel